8 years ago
June 23, 2012
5 Years
It's been too long between posts. Not sure anyone is still reading but I just wanted to ask for extra prayers for Melaney. It's been 5 years ago today that our lives were forever changed. Seems like just yesterday. The pain never goes away and neither do the memories of that long 6 weeks in ICU. I give thanks everyday that she is still here with me. We still pray daily for our miracle. It is truly a miracle that she is still with us. Somehow life goes on. Thank you for your prayers.
Posted by
Mel's Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm still reading =) We were friends in life teen and I remember hearing that something happened and she needed prayers. I never found out what happened, but every once in a while I'd go google searching and find nothing. Last year I randomly discovered your blog; It lifted my heart to hear Melaney was alive and to see how much love your family has for her and each other. I can hardly comprehend the hardships you have endured but Melaney, you, and your family remain in my thoughts and I wish you all nothing but the best.
I'm still reading! I think about Melaney often and love to hear how she is doing. She is truly an inspiration.
Still reading. Melaney and the rest of your family are in my prayers. She is a miracle and you are all an inspiration. God bless you!
Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I can understand your hard work.
HealthCare CPA
Great article….!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept. I am almost brand new to blogging and really like your post, it is really on target! Thanks for all of your time & work. Hope you always write this blog.
Gold & silver chain by the inch
Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
Bulk SMS Software provider in rourkela, Premium Sms Provider In rourkela
I came across your blog while researching certain words and their Hebrew meaning ... Miracle was the word that stuck out and I don't think it was a coincidence. The true meaning of a Miracle is a sign between us and our creator..
Most people say they need to see actual proof of our Father in heaven in order to believe ... and I tell them miracles happen everyday.. is that not proof enough..? Not many can see the miracle.. But you seem like you are a very strong and humble woman. I admire your courage and pray for you and your family. I can't imagine having to go through what you have.
May Yahuah bless you and keep you ..
H.I.A..I.N
Post a Comment